Nice to Meet You


  1. Who are you? Jess Sorcek
  2. Where are you from? Born and raised in Bucks County, Lived in Philly for 15 years, currently living in Delaware County
  3. Do you have a preferred pronoun? she/her
  4. Tell me something about yourself? I work Full Time in a public school as a Special Ed paraprofessional
  5. What is your major? Art Education
  6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)? charcoal, conte drawings
  7. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for?
    Google to satisfy curiosity.  Instagram to get and share ideas. Spotify for music.  
  8. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)?  Salvador Dali  
  9. Who is your favorite musician (share a link)?
    I listen to all types of music.  Maybe the band Fleet Foxes
  10. What do you hope to get out of this class?
    Learning what Digital Imaging entails and learning how to utilize it with my art.  
  11. Can you sit still for an hour? I have scoliosis, so I am able to with some pain.  I have to stretch often and sometimes stand for a little before sitting back down.  
  12. What is your relationship to visual studies? I am learning.  
  13. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?  very basic Photoshop for photography manipulation and searching or uploading pictures from/to the internet
  14. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? slim to none
  15. Have you ever created a 3D printed object? no
  16. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?  I have an HP desktop.  I do not yet have Photoshop and Illustrator installed. 
  17. Write a five line story.  I have a cat named Lola.  I adopted her almost 15 years ago and they estimated she was at least 2 at the time.  I have a boyfriend named Rob.  I met him 2 years ago.  We all live together in Media, PA.  
  18. Post an image from your winter break 


Class Vote: Would you prefer to have a break or get out at 7:45? -get out at 7:45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Logo

Project 2 Response Questions