Project 2- I Saw The Sign


Comments

  1. (Commenting on this because I missed the last critique)

    This picture sends a huge message. If the church in the background was not there, it would not hit as hard. The building gives the message more context, and the cross seems to be glowing, too, which makes it even more dramatic. It is a slower read for me only because of the text-on-top-of-text on the stop sign. I can tell it is black text, so I know the contrast is more visible in person.

    -Cerena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boldness of the statement and in-your-face placement on the stop sign. As Cerena mentioned above, it looks like it was placed in front of a church, creating even more of a dialogue with the location. Many people attending church praying for it to help them in some way. I imagine such a person could be very affected by seeing your work. Powerful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Logo

Project 2 Response Questions